Eindhoven - Tongelre
RISE is situated in the Eindhoven district of Tongelre. An international location with a mix of cultures. Every child is given personal attention by our enthusiastic, involved, and well-trained team. In the best interest of the children, each group has their own familiar faces that spend time with each child. Read on to find out what else is happening at RISE.
Our location is a meeting place for children and parents from a variety of cultures. There is a great focus on learning the Dutch language through play. Dutch is the main language spoken by all children.
Encouraging self-reliance is part of the way we work. This means we let children to try by themselves first, and helping them where needed - giving children confidence as they learn.
With several school yards where children can play outside, a gym hall, and a large kitchen, there are suitable activities for every child. Regardless of their age or stage of development. For us, allowing children to discover and experiment independently is an important principle.
- Daycare for children from 10 weeks to 4 years of age
- Toddler care for children between 2 years and 3 months and 4 years old
- Out-of-school care
- Preschool and Early Childhood Education (Early Learning, VVE): we are an accredited VVE provider. Children who are referred by the child health clinic will receive a subsidy for attending.
- We are using the KIJK! observation and monitoring system, so we can follow the development of your child closely - together with you.
- Extended daycare: sometimes, it is not possible for children to join primary education as soon as they turn 4 years of age. In these cases, Korein offers the option of bridging this short-term period with the help of extended daycare, as long as we have space.
- Collaboration with Eindhoven library: internal system of borrowing books that suit your child’s level.
Our location is all about respect for each other, openness, personal communication, a safe and secure environment, and familiar surroundings, all to create a feeling of home for you and your children.
Korein RISE works with international school RISE. Together with this school, we have put in place a continuous learning line.
In daycare and toddler care, we adapt to the age and development of your child: from 0 to 4 years of age. To make sure we get this right, we work with VVE programs. These programs involve themed activities that suit your child’s living world and as such, actively contribute to their language development.
Our opening times are:
Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 18:30
Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 12:30 (VVE referral: until 14:30)
Monday to Friday from 14:30 to 18:30
GGD (Municipal Health Service) inspection report