From 4 years.
Children develop best when they are happy in their own skin. It is important they enjoy their time before or after school just as much as in school. With space to discover what they really enjoy and what they are good at. Self-confidence is the most beautiful thing we can give children. By challenging them at their level and giving them a voice. By listening and giving them space to forget about colouring inside the lines once in a while. We believe these are the things that help your child grow.
✓ We raise children together with parents and school for an easy transition.
✓ In a rich challenging environment with a varied range of surprising activities that you can't do at home.
✓ With room for initiative, where your child gets the opportunity to be themselves and learn from each other.
✓ Always in dialogue. Each child has their own mentor and is the permanent point of contact for parents.
With more than 100 childcare branch in the Brainport region of Eindhoven and North Limburg, we are always close by.
How much does our out-of-school care cost?
The costs of out-of-school care depend on your personal situation and your personal wishes. With our calculation tool you can quickly and easily calculate the monthly costs.
✓ 40 school weeks
✓ 12 holiday weeks
€ 9,14 per hour
✓ 40 school weeks
€ 11,16 per hour
Explanation of rates
The above rates are valid from January 1 to December 31, 2024.
- The government rate for out-of-school care is € 9.12 per hour. This is the amount used to calculate the childcare allowance from the Tax Authorities.
- Additional childcare is possible, but depends on staff scheduling and the relevant legislation. You pay the rate associated with your contract for this.
- Some branches offer pre-school care. In some cases, this can only be purchased in combination with afterschool care.
- The standard time for before-school childcare is from 7:30 to the start of school, and after-school care is from the end of school until 18:30.
- We offer drop-off and collection to and from the cooperating primary school. This may vary for each branch, usually on foot or by (cargo) bicycle. Sometimes we use a minibus taxi.
- A 52-week arrangement: full-day care on contract days from 07:30 to 18:30 during all study days and school holidays.
- A 40-week arrangement:
- care on contract days from the end of school until 6.30 pm during school weeks.
- care on study days from the end of school until 6.30 pm.
- if available you can purchase extra childcare hours on study days and childcare days during school holidays.
- The average number of hours per month is charged on an annual basis on the monthly invoice. This way you pay the same amount every month.
- For the 52-week arrangement, we divide the total number of hours on an annual basis by 12 months. The additional hours during holiday weeks are spread over the entire year.
- For the 40-week arrangement, we divide the total number of hours per year by 11 months. The month of July or August will not be invoiced.
- For the twelve school holiday weeks, we link up with the official holiday weeks of the Central Government (Region South).
- Groups can be combined during holidays and the care can take place at other branches.
- Some branches offer a hot meal service for a fee.
Holidays and study days
The 12 officially established holiday weeks are:
1 week spring break
2 weeks May holiday
6 weeks summer vacation
1 week autumn break
2 weeks Christmas break
On December 5, 24 and 31, all our branches close at 5 p.m.
Do you have a 52-week package?
Then you are also assured of care during an extra week of holiday on the days on which you take after-school care. This package includes all study days.
Do you have a 40-week package?
Then you can purchase additional childcare (if available). You can request this at your own branch via the parent portal. You will hear from the employees via the parent portal app whether additional care is possible.
Would you like to come and take a look?
We think that would be a lot of fun! Feel free to come and meet us and take a look around our group. In our branch overview you will always find a branch near you. Or request a tour directly here.
Would you like advice about which branch best suits your needs? Or wherever your child can go at short notice. Please contact our customer advisors. They can look with you and, based on your wishes, see which branch suits you and your child best.