Childcare benefit.

The childcare benefit is a contribution to childcare costs. You can apply for this benefit with the Tax Authorities.



Am I entitled to childcare benefit?
You are entitled to childcare benefit if you meet the conditions set by the government. Do you have a job or are you in a program to find a job? And is your and your partner’s total income below a certain limit? Then there’s a good chance you can apply for childcare benefit. Korein Kinderplein is a registered childcare organization, so the government will contribute to payment.

Where can I apply for childcare benefit?
You can apply for childcare benefit on the website of the Tax Authorities.

What will the amount of my childcare benefit be?
You can call us during office hours by dialing (040) 294 89 89. We are happy to calculate your childcare costs. The amount of childcare benefit depends on several factors. For example: your income, the number of hours you’re working, the hours of care, and the number of children that will go to Korein.

Call us for a tailored advice: 040 294 89 89